Sunday, September 2, 2007

Here we go!!!!

Why do we have blogs??? Is it to sell a product, show off, keep family members up-to-date with our lives... I guess for me it would be the later. I want to be able to share pictures of my adventures with Jaedyn and Autumn as well as my solo adventures. A place where friends and family that I may not always have time to call or e-mail can see what's going on in our lives.
I guess I could start off buy putting up a couple of my favorite pictures from the last several years.


What can I say about this picture....
The three boys modeling Jaedyn's new princess stuff.



Who doesn't like making a good ol' fashion snowman.
Just one of the awsome climbs I did out in Arizona. (Mars Attacks)
A ton of thanks to Mike and jodi, it was a trip.
What can I say...
The look on the employees face at the rental car place was priceless.


Let's not forget about the many faces of Jaedyn.....
"I don't want my picture taken anymore"
"Is this how fishes eat?"







Well, that will do it for now. Hopefully I'll have some great pictures from Autumn and my trip to the Gunks in October.






2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the "faces of Jaedyn". She's growing up too fast.

Autumn said...

Oh, you KNOW we're gonna get some rockin' photos in the Gunks! =) Love the selection of photos you chose! I love you!